Welcome to Pharma Meet | Virtual Conference, Conference Sessions, and Abstract Submission page, choose your research track/topic, and submit your Abstract by filling our easy submission form.
Submit your abstract now!
Submit your abstract through our abstract submission system below.
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance, and originality.
If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQs or contact us.
Hello there! unable to Upload your Abstract? and Your research work is not listed above but related to Nursing practice? No worries, Email us your research Abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon after the review!
- Routes of Drug Delivery
- Bioavalibility and Bioequivalence
- Herbal practices
- Drug design and development
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Phytopharmaceuticals / Phytotherapeutics
- Pharmacogenetics & Pharmacogenomics
Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Drug design
- Molecular diagnostics
- Marine pharmacognosy
- Natural products chemistry
- Search for new drugs from natural sources
Pharmaceutics & Covid-19
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Drug delivery
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Physical pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical jurisprudence
- Dispensing pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical technology
- Medicinal product
- Clinical trials
- Route of administration
- Synthetic compounds
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science
- Information on Compounding
- Drug Compliance Programs
- FDA guidance for clinical investigations
- Nicotine-Containing Products
- Newly Added Guidance Documents
- PLR Requirements for Prescribing Information
- Regulatory Guidance Drug Registration and Listing
Pathophysiology is the study of the changes of normal mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions, either caused by a disease or resulting from an abnormal syndrome
- Characterization of Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Engineering of Pharmaceutical Nanosystems
- Applications of Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Challenges to Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Future Prospects of Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Drug Regulations & Quality Assurance
Drug regulation is the control of drug use by international agreement and/or by regulatory authorities such as the
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- The Japanese Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA).
Drug Delivery Technologies
- Advantages of advanced drug delivery
- 3D Printing Technologies
- Nucleic acid delivery technologies
- Drug delivery applications
- Advanced drug delivery
- Medical biotechnology
- Cancer Biotechnology
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Agricultural biotechnology Bio Informatics
- Recombinant DNA technology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Stem Cell Biotechnology
- Overview of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process
- Automation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Pharma Contract Manufacturing
- Microbial Ecology and Next Generation Sequencing
- Drug discovery, Development, and Molecular biology
- Additional Applications of Microorganisms in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy practice and its guidelines
- Challenges in compounding and dispensing practice
- Dosage regimen, drug toxicity, and drug safety measures
- Pharmacoepidemiology of drug shortages
- Drug Labelling
- Waste management
- Product management
- Post- marketing surveillance
- Good manufacturing practices
- Pharma Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
Drug Designing and Development
Computer Applications in Pharmacyunology
Novel Drug Delivery System
Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx, and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Along with abstract, the recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and a short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
- Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission can be made via the conference website or by emailing the abstract to the official conference email address.
- Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings book and will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.